A Community Effort
This site was made possible by the work of many dedicated individuals who want to see people get the education and training they need to achieve great careers. This included representatives from many Colorado colleges, the manufacturing industry, and many others along the way. Funding for the Colorado Advanced Manufacturing Career Action Tool website and the Colorado Helps Advanced Manufacturing Project (CHAMP) was provided by the US Department of Labor.
We’d like to extend an extra special thank you to the members of the Content Working Group for this site:
- Bitsy Cohn, Colorado Community College System
- Peter Hancock, Aerotek
- Emily Templin Lesh, Colorado Workforce Development Council
- Lee McMains, Aims Community College
- John Mangin, Aims Community College
- Aleta Sherman, Manufacturer's Edge (formerly CAMT)
- Caryl Soeth, Airgas
- Sumer Sorensen, Manufacturer's Edge
The Colorado Community College System is working with CHAMP Program Evaluators to provide an Employer Scorecard for students. Scorecard metrics are being developed now so please check back to find:
- Annual graduation rate for all students enrolled by program
- The employment rate of program completers by program
- Employment retention rate of completers, one year following program completion, by program
- Average earnings of completers, one to three years following program completions, by program
- Transfer rate for programs that have facilitating transfers as a substantial part of their mission
Learn more about this project
This workforce solution was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration. The solution was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.
This site leverages jobs listing information provided by Indeed. Job Descriptions include, where applicable, counts of currently open jobs and link to Indeed search results to find jobs. The Industry Map sizes bubbles based on the volume of currently open jobs listed by Indeed.